Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fight against corruption - what is our stand

Reason for this article is today's news about Anna hazare's fast. Why is this man fasting unto death for a cause which has no personal gain.  Why I say no personal gain is because at this age do u think he has ulterior motives.. is it likely?  Even if so the reason for which he is fighting has a greater benefit than petty personal gains.
Now what problem does the government have in bringing a strict policy?  By not agreeing are we admitting the fact that we do not want corruption to end or have some control. Guys I agree that we have all been corrupt at one level or the other, but don't you think it is time we change for a better future ... Do we require an old man to fight for our children and us.. dont you thinking he had his share of plight and agony and again does he need to do it. I would suggest think for once in our lives and support his fight or take up the fight.  Before I stop I was reading an article which mentioned about Anna hazare corruption by one of our political minds. It was about 2lakhs rupees being spent on his birthday.  Do u think with people doing multi crores scam in 2g and Asian games anna hazare issue is it worth mentioning it.. I hope the guy who commented, can please once think with common sense and comment
Finally I think the most important thing that has gone missing with indian politicians and government and also people is common sense. Hope common sense prevaiils and bring peace and harmony to my country. 

No comments: